Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random

~Fuck me, I'm a fucking mess tonight. Fucking park manager was doing her 'spring rounds' today, giving out notices on what needs to be done to spruce the joint up. And she woke us both up and me twice because she forgot one.

That was around 1pm and I hadn't gotten to sleep until 6ish and Le-Le around 8ish. I'd laid down again for about ten minutes when she came back. And I wasn't able to get back to sleep after that I was so pissed off. [I was sleeping well and deeply]

I told her to just tape to the door and not knock and I'd do a 'confirmation' later. They're effectively 'legal notices' regarding park rules and regs blah blah blah....

It's all nick-picky shit that we can deal with. It's the lack of sleep mixed with some PTSD that's got us both wound up.

Just ran out of energy to type this.....

No comments: