Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random [redux]

~My reaction to today's events is just kicking now. The running around help with the adrenaline surge. And now I'm crashing just a bit. I probably need to get some sleep.

Le-Le was in a fury for a while. She ate and finally went to bed about an hour and a half ago. I'm doing my best to take on as much of this as I can. Yeah, I'm fucked up, but I can sleep most of this off. I don't got no lesions on my brain or my spine.

The Ambulance Chaser better pray she doesn't...well, let's just say in that head space I go straight to thoughts of Molotov cocktails and shotguns. I can smile and be charming, but Goddess help you and yours if you hurt mine. Believe me I say there is an evil sadistic mother fucker not too far inside of me.

This afternoon when I got off the 14 South at Avenue J there was this guy panhandling by the off-ramp. I thought 'old man' for a moment at the time, but he was probably twenty years younger than I am. He had a dog who was just chilling there like dogs do. I gave him a buck. He was pretty lost. That was the only time I cried today....until now.

No comments: