Monday, April 9, 2012

Random

~I suspect I'm not going to get anything done today. I'd been 'achy and crappy' since Thursday – you know, when I cracked open the Mold Closet and humped the two 100+lb Trucklette benches out onto the porch and back again – so yesterday after doing a 'light run' to Albertson's and making sure the garbage was handled, I took one of Le-Le's Flexerils and lay down. I slept about six hours.

It did help my achiness a lot, but it also got me fucking stoned, which is why I've avoided taking the things. Funny, I spent decades chasing that feeling and now, after being sober for so long, I don't really like it anymore. I've gotten very comfortable being 'sharp and clear'.

I did sleep another ten hours last night, but I'm still kinda punchy today. That's why the Calender post didn't happen until late morning. That punchiness is why I suspect I won't deal with any Housing Issues today. Not on the top of my game, ya know. And there's been no news so far, though I haven't checked the snail mail yet.

It seems I'm bottling up emotions, as well. I listened to Wichita Lineman a little while ago and started to cry. I honestly have no idea what it tapped into – I like the song, but it was never important to me as best as I can remember - but the tears flowed within seconds of it starting and kept on until the end. My eyes are tearing up at the mere recollection. *sigh*

That's pretty much where I'm at right now. I'll just relax the rest of the day. I got some 'hard pushing' to do this week.

No comments: