Monday, December 13, 2010

Her Prophet Bitches and Moans and Then Gets Back To Work...

~There's the usual Endless Litany of Horror on the news feeds today. And in my friend's blogs. One of them summed it up neatly; “Sometimes it feels like I've been born into a caste system...Work hard, do every goddamned thing you're supposed to, and get fucked up the ass over and over again.” And she's right for the most part.

Sure, a few can 'make it' who were not born with a silver spoon in their mouths, who have a 'native talent', but they do so mostly by being ruthless amoral mother fuckers. Bill Gates comes to mind. Now he assuages what guilt he has with philanthropy – a time honored way out for America's Robber Barons – but that does not help those he fucked over on the way up. And that is the way Social Order was essentially designed and has continued to evolve.

So what do any of you plan to do about it? Likely just 'bitch and moan' and get back to whatever piece-of-shit gig the Social Order allowed you to get. And harsh as this sounds, those of you who do so deserve what you get. If one begs for scraps, don't complain about being treated like a dog.

“Who the fuck are you,” some will sneer, “Fat old mental case on welfare living in a trailer park in Buttfuck Nowhere?” Yes, all true...and the evil truth is I'm doing better than literally tens of millions of my fellow Americans who 'did everything right' and I say that not with any satisfaction, but with anger and frustration. And if one includes all of humanity, that number goes into the billions.

While I am Damaged and fought hard to get my benefits – twenty two months of homelessness was part of what I dealt with – the above facts are simply unacceptable. And yet so many of my fellow Americans do accept them and would in fact turn me out into the streets again even as they themselves “get fucked up the ass over and over again” by The Corporate State every single day.

“Something must be done,” is the endless refrain...but what?

And E says, ”Finish writing
The Explanation.” I say, “No one seems to care.” And She replies, ”Just finish the fucking thing and you'll find out.” I shrug and think to myself, “Well, what do I have to lose?”

And what are you going to do?

No comments: