Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random

~Okay, I'm killing time until I head up to the store. [it opens at 6] Doing some laundry and makin' a post.

I cut my hair three days ago. Don't panic, ladies, it was just a trim. I hadn't gotten it cut in over six years and the ends were just fucking thrashed. I had to cut a knot out of it and that just did it. I knew what had to be done.

I did a blunt cut on my ponytail; took off about 3&1/2 to 4 inches. It's still plenty long and it looks good. Even kinda feels good, too, though I guess that's subjective.

Anyway, it grows like Topsy and all will be fine. I'm going keep making smaller trims every few months from here on in, like a quarter inch or so. That'll keep it healthier. And remember I grew up in the fashion industry, so I DO have some idea of what the fuck I'm doing.

And now...I shop!

No comments: