Sunday, May 15, 2011

Her Prophet Writes

~Well, this is a somewhat odd sensation. I woke up from a rather substantial nap – roughly five hours – to the revelation that the piece I've been working on is not the one I thought I was working on. That in fact that piece may no longer even exist at this point.

I was under the impression that I've been working on “Home on The Range” ..life on a small Karaal on the edge of The Outlands..” when it seems I've actually been working on “The Great Grass Plain” ..Red Epona [a Horse Clan] rides through the Midwest and encounters the ruins of old America.. And what little there was of “Home” has been utterly subsumed into “Plains,” which itself has transformed substantially from 'original concept'.

Guess that means I'm doing my job. Still feels weird...

No comments: