Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Veil/Vale Parts [2010]

~I have a number of things to post regarding Foreclosuregate, the looming Repug fuggliness next Tuesday and general ranting about the suicidal cupidity of my fellow humans. But I shall allow All Hallows Eve to pass relatively unmolested by such. Samhain itself passed ten days ago on the Full Moon that fell midpoint between the Autumnal Equinox and the Winter Solstice.

Instead I shall share something E said upon this day eight years ago; "This is the day when we, the beings who rule this world, and have no doubt that we do 'rule', when we have decided that the Doors Between Worlds shall open. There are Other Days like this one, but here, on this continent, resides the Culture whose Vibration overwhelms all other 'lesser' Vibrations. And so This Day is the one that predominates. Think upon that as you travel through This Day. As a species, we Create, and Re-Create, our own Reality on a day to day basis. And I say We, because my Ancestors and yours are now One. Think upon that, as well."

And so it is....

No comments: