Friday, July 23, 2010

Random

...hand written at 4:30am...

~We've had the windows open since around 1am, which is a Good Thing, especially as we just got the Park Rent and the electric bill is a bomb, close to $200. But if this weather holds, as it likely will because of the whole 'hot/cool-day/night desert thing', next month should be a bit less steep.


I'm not feeling so hot today, sinus stuff buggin' me. Probably the radical shift in humidity that's allowing us to crack the hatches.


Been sleeping a lot, as well.


The other evening I started giving myself grief about that, but I realized in the moment that I have been expending a great amount of energy on my Sisters lately, IM's, e-mails, phone calls, etc. Goddess Knows I am
not complaining about that; it is my job to do so and I'm good at that job. I simply have to remember that it does require a major output of energy and that I need to freely allow myself the time to recharge.

The Catch-22 here is that part of what makes me so good at this is my ability to 'show up one hundred percent in the moment' with each Sister and then when we're done, 'let go of it totally'. Because of that I often forget that I just put out so much juice and then wonder why I'm so fried. Geeze...lol


I've also been writing steadily even since I let go of
X-Plan's deadline, both on that and The Imperium. Been busy chewin' on da intrawebz, too. Combined that with the above mentioned work and Yours Truly comes out pretty toasty. I'm in a generally good mood, just a bit crisp around the edges.

And that's the name of that tune...


Note@9:40am: Right after I hand wrote that, something I have not done in donkey's years btw, I went back to bed for a few hours. Felt much better as a result.

No comments: