Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Death From Above

~One of my LJ friends has been planning on moving back to Louisiana. I just asked her to 'seriously reconsider' that move, referring to Deepwater Horizon as 'an American Chernobyl', not a title I came up btw. Credit for that goes to Dimitri Orlov.

I am now at the point where I'm telling all of those I know in LA to get out asap. I am thinking of telling all I know throughout the entire American South East to do the same.

Over the next six months the rain that falls upon the region is going contain a nasty mix of crude oil and Corexit dispersant. The immediate results are already being seen in Tennessee with crop blotching and dead birds. Cancer, birth defects, etc, will take a little longer to manifest, but have no doubt that they will.

Sorry, but it's Time To Go, my friends...

No comments: