Monday, May 18, 2009

Bio

"I am not an Atheist. I am not a Pacifist. I am not a Liberal. I am a madman from the desert who has been given the Vision of a Global Amazon Republic founded upon and operated through a Revealed Feminist Spirituality that worships The Goddess in all of Her Aspects and every single day I do something that brings the manifestation of that Vision closer to fruition. That such will mean the end of me and my brothers is of no concern to me as I Know when the time comes we shall all Ride The Wheel back here to live as Sisters among Sisters."

2 comments:

ZarPaulus said...

What exactly makes women better suited to lead than men. I can see how creativity and nurturing would be good traits for leaders, but cold logic is often required as well.

Nebris said...

Oh, trust me, women can be far colder than men when push comes to shove. I've watched it many many times

That they are so hard wired to Nurture and Bond means that it takes a much more emotionally violent impulse to do what is second nature to the male - fighting, killing, etc - making such in the female both rare and yet far more intense.